Here is an overview of each stage in the process of books and journals in KU Select.
1..Draft - Publisher has entered some title metadata and saved
2. Submitted - Publisher has changed the status to indicate that the metadata is complete
3. Metadata Approved / Declined - KU has changed the status to indicate whether the title is ready to be put forward for voting by the Title Selection Committee
4. In Review - The Title Selection Committee is currently voting on titles for inclusion into the next KU Select collection
5. Reviewed - The collection is currently being curated by KU
6. Accepted for Pledging / Rejected for Pledging - KU has informed publishers whether their titles have been shortlisted for the next KU Select collection
7. Submitted for Pledging - Publisher has changed the status to indicate they have finished updating metadata and uploaded the cover image.
8. In Pledging - The Pledging Period is open for institutions and libraries to place their pledges to support the titles becoming Open Access
9. Pledging Completed - The Pledging Period has closed
10. Accepted for Unlatching / Rejected for Unlatching - KU has changed the status to indicate whether enough pledges were secured to make that title Open Access or not
11. Submitted for Unlatching - Published has changed the status to indicate that the metadata has been checked for one last time, and that the full ebook PDF (and EPUB where available) has been uploaded
12. Unlatched - The titles are now available on one of our official hosting platforms eg OAPEN.